Slim Down This Summer - Weight Loss & Fat Burning Tips
Key Fat Burning Workouts for Slimming Down This Summer
Looking to lose weight now? Summertime is right around the corner and it's time to slim down with some proven methods for burning burn fat and losing unwanted pounds. From eating right to working out to selecting the best natural metabolism-boosting supplements, you need to choose the most effective strategies to achieve your weight loss goals.
Blast Off the Pounds with a Total Body Workout
The weight loss workout from BeFit in 30 Extreme is an incredible total body conditioning workout with just the right combination of cardio moves to boost your metabolism, burn fat and increase lean muscle. Expert Trainer & and Actor, Scott Herman takes you through a 20-minute workout that is designed to improve your endurance while exercising your major muscle groups from head to toe. There are 3 powerful fat-burning circuits focusing on three calisthenic exercises, including:
||Hot Feet with Lunges
This video provides modifications to tailor to any skill level and is ideal for anyone who wants to build strength while burning fat. The BeFit team begins with a high-energy warm-up, before diving into the 3 ultimate fat-burning circuits followed by an ab burnout routine, and finishing up with a stretching cool-down series to prevent injury and maximize results.
This Workout Is a Real HIIT for Fat Loss
Kick your workout routine up a notch with FitnessBlender's HIIT Workout for Fat Loss. Daniel and Kelli, FitnessBlender's dynamic duo, will take you through an entire 20-minute high-intensity interval-training workout that includes:
- Warm Up (5 minutes)
- HIIT (10 minutes)
- Cool Down/Stretch (5 minutes)
DBOL-GH Growth Hormone Supplement Now at HGH.com | DBOL-GH HGH.com Review
18. September 2013 07:51 /
DBOL-GH is the newest Muscle Building Supplement to hit HGH.com. Mixed with different growth factors and hard to find ingredients, DBOL-GH is one of a kind and hard to find valuable supplement that should be a part of your daily intake for building muscle.
Let's review some of the ingredients in DBOL-GH and how the ingredients of DBOL-GH will help you build muscle, add mass, and act as a natural anabolic muscle supplement.
- Beta-Ecdysterone: We are especially excited about this ingredient. Beta-Ecdysterone is a Pro-Anabolic plant steroid that is not commonly found in many supplements, but can be very effective in the bodybuilding supplement arena. It's, of course, a natural, safe, and legal ingredient. Beta-Ecdysterone has the science behind it that proves it will increase body mass.
For more detailed information, you can read our press release (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11111280.htm) as well as a study here: http://www.hgh.com/20-Hyroxyecdysone.pdf.
- Inosine: Inosine is classified as a nucleoside and is a precursor to an important energy molecule adenosine which plays many supportive roles in the body including releasing insulin and participating in oxygen metabolism and protein synthesis. Not to get too technical, Inosine has been linked to Increased energy levels, improved endurance and performance, enhanced ATP production, increased oxygen delivery, and reduced lactic acid accumulation.
- L-Leucine and HICA: L-Leucine is common and critical amino for muscle-building. Reviewed many times by me and included in many of our muscle builders, L-Leucine is crucial for bodybuilding because it is by far the most anabolic. Leucine is 10 times more anabolic than any other amino acid. Like other branch amino's, it is metabolized in our muscles rather than directly in the liver.
- HICA is a metabolite of Leucine which aides in metabolizing and reaching the maximum potentional of the effects of Leucine, since Leucine doesn't contain HICA in itself. Since HICA can build up, it can provide a pool of leucine for post-workout recovery and cell signaling.
- Calcium HMB: Calcium HMB may also have a positive affect on protein synthesis. During resistance training, calcium beta-HMB has been reported to reduce muscle catabolism, promote fat loss, increase strength and fat-free mass in athletic and nonathletic populations.
- L-Valine: LV is another branched-chain amino acid found in high concentration in the muscles. It cannot be made by the body alone, and thus must be acquired through food or dietary supplements. It has a stimulating effect and is needed for muscle metabolism - Building Muscle, repairing muscle, and growth of muscle tissue, and maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body. Since it is a branched-chain amino acid, it can be used as an energy source in the muscles, and in doing so preserves the use of glucose.
- L-Isoleucine: L-Isoleucine will help increase endurance and help repair muscle tissue fast. During your lifting cycles, while you're tearing up your muscles, an intake of L-Isoleucine is best known for repairing and healing the muscle tissue to help it fully recover after intense exercise. It's also then literally broken down within your muscles to help increase your energy levels. You cannot eat enough foods to get enough L-Isoleucine, which is why it's best acquired thru supplements. L-Isoleucine also helps in the regulation of blood sugar.
- Bovine Colostrum: Increased Lean Mass and Immunity Booster. Bovine Colostrum has a lot of hype surrounding it currently. It contains a lot of growth factors. It's used in baby cows to put on nearly 100 pounds of mass; which is why it is appealing to many bodybuilders. There are many studies surrounding the benefits that Bovine Colostrum has for bodybuilders and people looking to add lean mass. In addition to its natural ability to add mass and muscle, Bovine Colostrum also helps regenerate and improve growth of aged or injured muscle, bone, cartilage, and skin collagen. This is a benefit to any adult, but especially appealing to the people over 40.
How the new Roid Juice will help you build muscle and maintain HGH Levels | HGH.com Review
2. August 2013 07:46 /
The new ROID JUICE - Helping you build lean muscle, while increasing strength, testosterone, and HGH.
The new ingredients in ROID JUICE
will help you achieve lean muscle mass gains, increase your strength, and testosterone
- Moomiyo (Shilajit): Shilajit has been linked to increasing testosterone levels. Old Ayurvedic healers consider Shilajit to be an anti-aging substance, which in turn can help balance HGH levels in your body. One of the main components of Shilajit is fulvic acid, which can clean the body of heavy metals, in turn causing testosterone levels and sperm count to rise. Researchers believe that Shilajit can reduce damage from free radicals in the testes and boost production of testosterone.
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone): DHEA is a natural hormone derived from your adrenal gland. DHEA is a powerful steroid hormone. Like other steroids, DHEA needs to be carefully controlled since high doses may cause aggressiveness, irritability, trouble sleeping, and the growth of body or facial hair on women, among other things. However, DHEA is linked to increased strength and added free testosterone. Supplementing your DHEA canincrease lean muscle mass, testosterone, and reduce body fat. Note, most athletic organizations ban DHEA due to its performance enhancing effects.
- Puncture Vine 10.1 Extract (Tribulus): Effective for muscle building, the bodybuilding industry has looked to Tribulus for years. In the 90's, Olympic weight lifting teams were quoted as using Tribulus to improve their performance. Tribulus can help improve performance by increasing testosterone levels, but it will also speed up the recovery of the muscles immediately following exercise. This is a great substance for helping protein synthesis for new muscles, helping repair and regrow new muscle tissue.
- Vitamin E: Stabilizing radicals, Vitamin E in Roid Juice acts as an Antioxidant with radical neutralizing agents. They stop negative actions of free radicals before they attach body cells. This is important for many reasons s it helps reduce aging and inflammation, amongst many other benefits.
Roid Juice is available today on HGH.com - http://www.hgh.com/roid-x-juice.aspx
Anapolan Max - How The Ingredients in A-Max 50 Will Help You Build Muscle | An HGH.com Product Review
16. July 2013 07:44 /
How The Ingredients of Anapolan Max (A-Max 50) by HGH.com Will Help You Gain Muscle
Anapolan Max - New Look, Same Great Formula!
Our #1 goal is delivering products that are safe, natural, and that work as advertised. Our product Anapolan Max, renamed for short "A-Max 50", has been a staple for muscle builders around the world for years. It's ingredients will help you rapidly grow muscle and for this reason, it's great for all types of bodybuilders.
Let's review the proprietary blend of ingredients for A-Max 50.
- L-Tyrosine: This is a non-essential amino acid that that is an important building block for protein. It's reaction in your body helps create the neurotransmitter dopamine in your body, in addition to other hormones. This amino acid is made in your body from phenylalanine. Because this ingredient helps in the production of dopamine, it also can have positive effects on focus and other mental and physical stimulations.
- Shilajit: Known as "Blood of the mountain". Shilajit can boost fertility and increase testosterone levels. Ayurvedic healers even consider it to be an anti-aging substance, which can help balance HGH levels in your body. One of the main components of Shilajit is fulvic acid, which can clean the body of heavy metals, in turn causing testosterone levels and sperm count to rise. Researchers believe that Shilajit can reduce damage from free radicals in the testes and boost production of testosterone.
- Tribulus: Proven to be effective for muscle building, the bodybuilding industry has looked to Tribulus for years. It's a flowering plant, originally native to warm climates, but now available throughout the world. In the 90's, Olympic weight lifting teams were quoted as using Tribulus to improve their performance. Tribulus can help improve performance by increasing testosterone levels, but it will also speed up the recovery of the muscles immediately following exercise. This is a great substance for helping protein synthesis for new muscles, helping repair and regrow new muscle tissue.
- Mucuna Pruiens: Mucuna can be a great addition to any bodybuilders diet. It is rich in the amino acid L-Dopa, which helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It also increases the production of HGH in your body, which can increase your ability to build lean muscle and burn fat.
- Epimedium: Also used as an ingredient for "herbal Viagra" supplements, Epimedium has great bone and muscle benefits. The components of Epimedium can help manage Cortisol levels in the blood. Cortisol levels directly affect body structures affecting bone and muscle deterioration. Thus, but managing Cortisol, Epimediums effect on the body will help prevent bone deterioration and will also cause an increase in muscle mass.
- DHEA: DHEA is a natural hormone produced by your adrenal gland. Supplementing your DHEA can increase lean muscle mass and reduce body fat. DHEA is highest in your youth (mid 20's), and sharply declines over the years starting in your mid 30's. This ingredient is a highly talked about supplement and more studies are needed, but many bodybuilder experts will tell you that DHEA will promote lean muscle gains. Note, most athletic organizations ban DHEA due to its performance enhancing effects.