DBOL-GH Growth Hormone Supplement Now at HGH.com | DBOL-GH HGH.com Review
18. September 2013 07:51 /
DBOL-GH is the newest Muscle Building Supplement to hit HGH.com. Mixed with different growth factors and hard to find ingredients, DBOL-GH is one of a kind and hard to find valuable supplement that should be a part of your daily intake for building muscle.
Let's review some of the ingredients in DBOL-GH and how the ingredients of DBOL-GH will help you build muscle, add mass, and act as a natural anabolic muscle supplement.
- Beta-Ecdysterone: We are especially excited about this ingredient. Beta-Ecdysterone is a Pro-Anabolic plant steroid that is not commonly found in many supplements, but can be very effective in the bodybuilding supplement arena. It's, of course, a natural, safe, and legal ingredient. Beta-Ecdysterone has the science behind it that proves it will increase body mass.
For more detailed information, you can read our press release (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11111280.htm) as well as a study here: http://www.hgh.com/20-Hyroxyecdysone.pdf.
- Inosine: Inosine is classified as a nucleoside and is a precursor to an important energy molecule adenosine which plays many supportive roles in the body including releasing insulin and participating in oxygen metabolism and protein synthesis. Not to get too technical, Inosine has been linked to Increased energy levels, improved endurance and performance, enhanced ATP production, increased oxygen delivery, and reduced lactic acid accumulation.
- L-Leucine and HICA: L-Leucine is common and critical amino for muscle-building. Reviewed many times by me and included in many of our muscle builders, L-Leucine is crucial for bodybuilding because it is by far the most anabolic. Leucine is 10 times more anabolic than any other amino acid. Like other branch amino's, it is metabolized in our muscles rather than directly in the liver.
- HICA is a metabolite of Leucine which aides in metabolizing and reaching the maximum potentional of the effects of Leucine, since Leucine doesn't contain HICA in itself. Since HICA can build up, it can provide a pool of leucine for post-workout recovery and cell signaling.
- Calcium HMB: Calcium HMB may also have a positive affect on protein synthesis. During resistance training, calcium beta-HMB has been reported to reduce muscle catabolism, promote fat loss, increase strength and fat-free mass in athletic and nonathletic populations.
- L-Valine: LV is another branched-chain amino acid found in high concentration in the muscles. It cannot be made by the body alone, and thus must be acquired through food or dietary supplements. It has a stimulating effect and is needed for muscle metabolism - Building Muscle, repairing muscle, and growth of muscle tissue, and maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body. Since it is a branched-chain amino acid, it can be used as an energy source in the muscles, and in doing so preserves the use of glucose.
- L-Isoleucine: L-Isoleucine will help increase endurance and help repair muscle tissue fast. During your lifting cycles, while you're tearing up your muscles, an intake of L-Isoleucine is best known for repairing and healing the muscle tissue to help it fully recover after intense exercise. It's also then literally broken down within your muscles to help increase your energy levels. You cannot eat enough foods to get enough L-Isoleucine, which is why it's best acquired thru supplements. L-Isoleucine also helps in the regulation of blood sugar.
- Bovine Colostrum: Increased Lean Mass and Immunity Booster. Bovine Colostrum has a lot of hype surrounding it currently. It contains a lot of growth factors. It's used in baby cows to put on nearly 100 pounds of mass; which is why it is appealing to many bodybuilders. There are many studies surrounding the benefits that Bovine Colostrum has for bodybuilders and people looking to add lean mass. In addition to its natural ability to add mass and muscle, Bovine Colostrum also helps regenerate and improve growth of aged or injured muscle, bone, cartilage, and skin collagen. This is a benefit to any adult, but especially appealing to the people over 40.
How to Gain a Safe and Legal Advantage with HGH Supplements
12. July 2012 07:33 /
With the summer Olympics just about in full swing, the talk of doping and HGH is in high gear. Every athlete will do just about anything to get the medal and bend every rule without (knowingly) breaking them.
WADA is the World Anti-Doping Agency whose mission is to lead a collaborative global campaign for anti-doping. They are essentially the main authority that athletes can turn to in order to ensure they aren’t breaking any rules. Of course, every sport including the Olympics has their own set of rules that may not conform to WADA’s set of rules.
The burning question is how to bend the rules without breaking? How do you gain the fair advantage over your opponents without cheating? Even more importantly, how do you do it safely for your body? Forget about just winning a medal or gaining the advantage, how do you do it without negatively affecting your overall health? The answer may lie with simple supplementation.
Why inject yourself with hormones and steroids when you can legally take a supplement that simply “supplements” your body and naturally gives you the same affect you would be trying to achieve with HGH or steroid injections?
HGH.com has been creating such supplements, with a focus around natural growth hormone supplements for years and is the leading authority when it comes to legal alternatives to gaining the advantages that you need in order to compete and achieve your health goals. Whether it’s added testosterone, muscle bodybuilding, endurance training, weight loss, or even simple lean mass gain, HGH.com has the best legal supplement for you that does not require a doctor’s prescription. Furthermore, HGH.com’s supplements are safe for your body and conform to almost all WADA’s policies.
We get questioned all of the time on whether our products will pass certain drug tests. The fact of the matter is that all of our products are perfectly legal and we do our best to keep on top of the WADA policies; However, WADA drug lists change quite often and every sport/association do different types of testing. One of the reasons we offer such a diverse catalog of products that are seemingly similar is that if one someone is not allowed to take a certain product, we can through different ingredients still give athletes the ability to achieve their goal. We offer the best hgh supplements for bodybuilding and height growth, in addition to many anti-aging, weight loss, and other helpful supplements.
The products that HGH.com produces and sells are some of the most advanced formula’s that science and technology are able to create today. Athletes, competitors, and bodybuilders from all over the world purchase HGH.com supplements every day to gain the advantage they need that will get their bodies in the shape they crave.