DBOL-GH Growth Hormone Supplement Now at HGH.com | DBOL-GH HGH.com Review
18. September 2013 07:51 /
DBOL-GH is the newest Muscle Building Supplement to hit HGH.com. Mixed with different growth factors and hard to find ingredients, DBOL-GH is one of a kind and hard to find valuable supplement that should be a part of your daily intake for building muscle.
Let's review some of the ingredients in DBOL-GH and how the ingredients of DBOL-GH will help you build muscle, add mass, and act as a natural anabolic muscle supplement.
- Beta-Ecdysterone: We are especially excited about this ingredient. Beta-Ecdysterone is a Pro-Anabolic plant steroid that is not commonly found in many supplements, but can be very effective in the bodybuilding supplement arena. It's, of course, a natural, safe, and legal ingredient. Beta-Ecdysterone has the science behind it that proves it will increase body mass.
For more detailed information, you can read our press release (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11111280.htm) as well as a study here: http://www.hgh.com/20-Hyroxyecdysone.pdf.
- Inosine: Inosine is classified as a nucleoside and is a precursor to an important energy molecule adenosine which plays many supportive roles in the body including releasing insulin and participating in oxygen metabolism and protein synthesis. Not to get too technical, Inosine has been linked to Increased energy levels, improved endurance and performance, enhanced ATP production, increased oxygen delivery, and reduced lactic acid accumulation.
- L-Leucine and HICA: L-Leucine is common and critical amino for muscle-building. Reviewed many times by me and included in many of our muscle builders, L-Leucine is crucial for bodybuilding because it is by far the most anabolic. Leucine is 10 times more anabolic than any other amino acid. Like other branch amino's, it is metabolized in our muscles rather than directly in the liver.
- HICA is a metabolite of Leucine which aides in metabolizing and reaching the maximum potentional of the effects of Leucine, since Leucine doesn't contain HICA in itself. Since HICA can build up, it can provide a pool of leucine for post-workout recovery and cell signaling.
- Calcium HMB: Calcium HMB may also have a positive affect on protein synthesis. During resistance training, calcium beta-HMB has been reported to reduce muscle catabolism, promote fat loss, increase strength and fat-free mass in athletic and nonathletic populations.
- L-Valine: LV is another branched-chain amino acid found in high concentration in the muscles. It cannot be made by the body alone, and thus must be acquired through food or dietary supplements. It has a stimulating effect and is needed for muscle metabolism - Building Muscle, repairing muscle, and growth of muscle tissue, and maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body. Since it is a branched-chain amino acid, it can be used as an energy source in the muscles, and in doing so preserves the use of glucose.
- L-Isoleucine: L-Isoleucine will help increase endurance and help repair muscle tissue fast. During your lifting cycles, while you're tearing up your muscles, an intake of L-Isoleucine is best known for repairing and healing the muscle tissue to help it fully recover after intense exercise. It's also then literally broken down within your muscles to help increase your energy levels. You cannot eat enough foods to get enough L-Isoleucine, which is why it's best acquired thru supplements. L-Isoleucine also helps in the regulation of blood sugar.
- Bovine Colostrum: Increased Lean Mass and Immunity Booster. Bovine Colostrum has a lot of hype surrounding it currently. It contains a lot of growth factors. It's used in baby cows to put on nearly 100 pounds of mass; which is why it is appealing to many bodybuilders. There are many studies surrounding the benefits that Bovine Colostrum has for bodybuilders and people looking to add lean mass. In addition to its natural ability to add mass and muscle, Bovine Colostrum also helps regenerate and improve growth of aged or injured muscle, bone, cartilage, and skin collagen. This is a benefit to any adult, but especially appealing to the people over 40.
How the new Roid Juice will help you build muscle and maintain HGH Levels | HGH.com Review
2. August 2013 07:46 /
The new ROID JUICE - Helping you build lean muscle, while increasing strength, testosterone, and HGH.
The new ingredients in ROID JUICE
will help you achieve lean muscle mass gains, increase your strength, and testosterone
- Moomiyo (Shilajit): Shilajit has been linked to increasing testosterone levels. Old Ayurvedic healers consider Shilajit to be an anti-aging substance, which in turn can help balance HGH levels in your body. One of the main components of Shilajit is fulvic acid, which can clean the body of heavy metals, in turn causing testosterone levels and sperm count to rise. Researchers believe that Shilajit can reduce damage from free radicals in the testes and boost production of testosterone.
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone): DHEA is a natural hormone derived from your adrenal gland. DHEA is a powerful steroid hormone. Like other steroids, DHEA needs to be carefully controlled since high doses may cause aggressiveness, irritability, trouble sleeping, and the growth of body or facial hair on women, among other things. However, DHEA is linked to increased strength and added free testosterone. Supplementing your DHEA canincrease lean muscle mass, testosterone, and reduce body fat. Note, most athletic organizations ban DHEA due to its performance enhancing effects.
- Puncture Vine 10.1 Extract (Tribulus): Effective for muscle building, the bodybuilding industry has looked to Tribulus for years. In the 90's, Olympic weight lifting teams were quoted as using Tribulus to improve their performance. Tribulus can help improve performance by increasing testosterone levels, but it will also speed up the recovery of the muscles immediately following exercise. This is a great substance for helping protein synthesis for new muscles, helping repair and regrow new muscle tissue.
- Vitamin E: Stabilizing radicals, Vitamin E in Roid Juice acts as an Antioxidant with radical neutralizing agents. They stop negative actions of free radicals before they attach body cells. This is important for many reasons s it helps reduce aging and inflammation, amongst many other benefits.
Roid Juice is available today on HGH.com - http://www.hgh.com/roid-x-juice.aspx
Anapolan Max - How The Ingredients in A-Max 50 Will Help You Build Muscle | An HGH.com Product Review
16. July 2013 07:44 /
How The Ingredients of Anapolan Max (A-Max 50) by HGH.com Will Help You Gain Muscle
Anapolan Max - New Look, Same Great Formula!
Our #1 goal is delivering products that are safe, natural, and that work as advertised. Our product Anapolan Max, renamed for short "A-Max 50", has been a staple for muscle builders around the world for years. It's ingredients will help you rapidly grow muscle and for this reason, it's great for all types of bodybuilders.
Let's review the proprietary blend of ingredients for A-Max 50.
- L-Tyrosine: This is a non-essential amino acid that that is an important building block for protein. It's reaction in your body helps create the neurotransmitter dopamine in your body, in addition to other hormones. This amino acid is made in your body from phenylalanine. Because this ingredient helps in the production of dopamine, it also can have positive effects on focus and other mental and physical stimulations.
- Shilajit: Known as "Blood of the mountain". Shilajit can boost fertility and increase testosterone levels. Ayurvedic healers even consider it to be an anti-aging substance, which can help balance HGH levels in your body. One of the main components of Shilajit is fulvic acid, which can clean the body of heavy metals, in turn causing testosterone levels and sperm count to rise. Researchers believe that Shilajit can reduce damage from free radicals in the testes and boost production of testosterone.
- Tribulus: Proven to be effective for muscle building, the bodybuilding industry has looked to Tribulus for years. It's a flowering plant, originally native to warm climates, but now available throughout the world. In the 90's, Olympic weight lifting teams were quoted as using Tribulus to improve their performance. Tribulus can help improve performance by increasing testosterone levels, but it will also speed up the recovery of the muscles immediately following exercise. This is a great substance for helping protein synthesis for new muscles, helping repair and regrow new muscle tissue.
- Mucuna Pruiens: Mucuna can be a great addition to any bodybuilders diet. It is rich in the amino acid L-Dopa, which helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It also increases the production of HGH in your body, which can increase your ability to build lean muscle and burn fat.
- Epimedium: Also used as an ingredient for "herbal Viagra" supplements, Epimedium has great bone and muscle benefits. The components of Epimedium can help manage Cortisol levels in the blood. Cortisol levels directly affect body structures affecting bone and muscle deterioration. Thus, but managing Cortisol, Epimediums effect on the body will help prevent bone deterioration and will also cause an increase in muscle mass.
- DHEA: DHEA is a natural hormone produced by your adrenal gland. Supplementing your DHEA can increase lean muscle mass and reduce body fat. DHEA is highest in your youth (mid 20's), and sharply declines over the years starting in your mid 30's. This ingredient is a highly talked about supplement and more studies are needed, but many bodybuilder experts will tell you that DHEA will promote lean muscle gains. Note, most athletic organizations ban DHEA due to its performance enhancing effects.
HGH - Our New CUT AND RIPPED PLUS - Build Muscle And Get Ripped With This New Supplement by HGH.com
4. April 2013 07:19 /
|Cut and Ripped Plus.
New HGH Cut and Ripped Plus: A Complete Review of HGH.com's Cut and Ripped Plus Formula Ingredients and How They Will Work For You
Whether or not you read the news about our new Cut and Ripped Supplement(http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/4/prweb10587283.htm), this post is still a must read. HGH.com is known for our HGH Supplements - We create natural HGH Supplements that are proven to naturally supplement and maintain healthy HGH Levels. We also create natural bodybuilding, weight loss, and sexual health, and bone supplements. This new bodybuilding supplement covers all of those categories! It's simply must-have supplement for Cutting Cycles and given the amount of ingredients, it's a money saver and no-brainer!
Packed with almost 20 natural ingredients, this bodybuilding supplement is going to give you incredible results. Below, I'm going to summarize how our new Cut and Ripped formula will exceed your expectations.
Cut and Ripped Plus can be purchased directly from HGH.com by going here: http://www.hgh.com/cut-and-ripped-plus.aspx.
Bodybuilding Supplement Related Ingredients
Copper is proving to be vital to bodybuilders more than previously thought. It has a large involvement in oxygen transport and utilization, as well as other enzymatic reactions, which also helps in the production or noradrenaline. Copper has also shown to increase naturally in the bloodstream during intense exercise, leading to the conclusion that it plays a large role in high intesity muscular workouts.
An essential amino acid - L-Leucine is critical for muscle-building. L-Leucine is a branch chain amino acid - it's crucial for bodybuilding because it is by far the most anabolic. Leucine is 10 times more anabolic than any other amino acid. Like other branch amino's, it is metabolized in our muscles rather than directly in the liver.
HICA is a metabolite of leucine, it helps in metabolizing and maximizing the effects of Leucine, since Leucine doesn't contain HICA. Since HICA can build up, it can provide a pool of leucine for post-workout recovery and cell signaling.
- Caffeine Anhydrous
Caffeine is a very common and well known supplement that will help maximize energy output, boost mental focus and alertness. It has also been proven in pain relief and fat burning.
Linked to improving and increasing tesosterone levels, aiding in weight loss and fat burning, and even helping erectile dysfunction in men, Yohimbe is a powerful and much talked about supplement. Medically, Yohimbe is a alpha-2-adrenergic blocking agent, which can increase sympathetic nervous system activity and can result in increasing the amount of epinephrine (adrenaline) in the blood system.
- Deer Antler Velvet
You can read more in my article about why Deer Antler Velvet has a positive effect as a bodybuilding supplement. Deer Antler Velvet has been known to increase stamina, endurance, strength, and muscle. Found in many of our HGH Supplements and Bodybuilding Supplements, Deer Antler Velvet is a must have proven ingredient that will help you burn fat, add strength, improve immunity, and much more!
Joint Support Supplement Ingredients / Tissue Support / Muscle Recovery / Other Benefits and Information
- Glucosamine Sulfate
Glucosamine has been linked to connective tissue repair, growth promoting and maintenance abilities for physical athletes. The healing power for Glucosamine has been scientifically proven since the 1980's. In a scientific study by researchers, glucosamine helped for healing problems in young athletes. After taking glucosamine, athletes recovered quicker and had less pain. Further, after 12 months of training, problem areas were no longer problematic for athletes.
MSM Complements Glucosamine. It's an organic form of sulfur that is absorbed and readily used by the body. It's the flexible bond between proteins. MSM has been shown to be beneficial to arthritis, osteoporosis, chronic fatigue, bursitis, chronic pain, and muscle cramps.
- Chondroitin Sulfate
Chondroitin sulfate is often preferable to pain relievers and anti-inflammatory medications in osteoarthritis treatment because it actually improves synovial joint health. Low-molecular weight chondroitin sulfate is the preferred form of chondroitin sulfate, and the form that has shown the most promise in studies.
Used for thousands of years - Boswellic acid is known to exert anti-inflammatory effects. It is thought that by preventing the breakdown of connective tissue, and by increasing the blood supply to joint tissues, Boswellic acts as an anti-inflammatory. In fact, in one study, Boswellia performed better than prescription drugs at reducing the inflammation of osteo and rheumatory arthritis. It also sometimes performs better than aspirin, acetaminophen and other NSAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory aides) at reducing general arthritis pain.
PEA is a naturally produced stimulant. It's helps in weight loss as well as increased alertness. It acts as a brain chemical that is associated with stimulating various neurotransmitters that influence emotions such as euphoria, alertness, and also suppressing appetite.
- Shark Cartilage
Shark Cartilage has been a miracle cure for many people. Shark Cartilage is used to support Joint Health. It's a natural source of bone strengthening calcium, which also is connected to increasing the bone structure longevity. There are studies currently taking place on the effect that Shark Cartilage has in assisting cellular growth by keeping the development of blood vessels within healthy parameters. Shark Cartilage also supports healthy immune system and is a natural source of Chondroitin.
A miracle Anti-oxidant, Turmeric is literally at the cutting edge of science today! We never address claims against curing cancers and other sicknesses, but this herb has been linked to having postive effects against certain cancers.
CMO is Cetyl myristoleate, or "cis-9-cetyl myristoleate". It's a compound made in the body by the combination of cetyl alcohol and mysristoleic acid. It is a supplement mainly for arthritis relief. The rational for the use of CMO is that it may inhibit the production of inflammatory prostaglandins and leukotrienes.
- Bitter Orange
Bitter Orange is connected to many medical uses, although more research is needed. Common uses for Bitter Orange include: weight loss, muscle pain, stimulating appetitie, and internal gas pains. Bitter Orange is frequently used as an alternative to ephedra since the FDA banned the use of ephedra in 2004.