Anapolan Max - How The Ingredients in A-Max 50 Will Help You Build Muscle | An HGH.com Product Review
16. July 2013 07:44 /
How The Ingredients of Anapolan Max (A-Max 50) by HGH.com Will Help You Gain Muscle
Anapolan Max - New Look, Same Great Formula!
Our #1 goal is delivering products that are safe, natural, and that work as advertised. Our product Anapolan Max, renamed for short "A-Max 50", has been a staple for muscle builders around the world for years. It's ingredients will help you rapidly grow muscle and for this reason, it's great for all types of bodybuilders.
Let's review the proprietary blend of ingredients for A-Max 50.
- L-Tyrosine: This is a non-essential amino acid that that is an important building block for protein. It's reaction in your body helps create the neurotransmitter dopamine in your body, in addition to other hormones. This amino acid is made in your body from phenylalanine. Because this ingredient helps in the production of dopamine, it also can have positive effects on focus and other mental and physical stimulations.
- Shilajit: Known as "Blood of the mountain". Shilajit can boost fertility and increase testosterone levels. Ayurvedic healers even consider it to be an anti-aging substance, which can help balance HGH levels in your body. One of the main components of Shilajit is fulvic acid, which can clean the body of heavy metals, in turn causing testosterone levels and sperm count to rise. Researchers believe that Shilajit can reduce damage from free radicals in the testes and boost production of testosterone.
- Tribulus: Proven to be effective for muscle building, the bodybuilding industry has looked to Tribulus for years. It's a flowering plant, originally native to warm climates, but now available throughout the world. In the 90's, Olympic weight lifting teams were quoted as using Tribulus to improve their performance. Tribulus can help improve performance by increasing testosterone levels, but it will also speed up the recovery of the muscles immediately following exercise. This is a great substance for helping protein synthesis for new muscles, helping repair and regrow new muscle tissue.
- Mucuna Pruiens: Mucuna can be a great addition to any bodybuilders diet. It is rich in the amino acid L-Dopa, which helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It also increases the production of HGH in your body, which can increase your ability to build lean muscle and burn fat.
- Epimedium: Also used as an ingredient for "herbal Viagra" supplements, Epimedium has great bone and muscle benefits. The components of Epimedium can help manage Cortisol levels in the blood. Cortisol levels directly affect body structures affecting bone and muscle deterioration. Thus, but managing Cortisol, Epimediums effect on the body will help prevent bone deterioration and will also cause an increase in muscle mass.
- DHEA: DHEA is a natural hormone produced by your adrenal gland. Supplementing your DHEA can increase lean muscle mass and reduce body fat. DHEA is highest in your youth (mid 20's), and sharply declines over the years starting in your mid 30's. This ingredient is a highly talked about supplement and more studies are needed, but many bodybuilder experts will tell you that DHEA will promote lean muscle gains. Note, most athletic organizations ban DHEA due to its performance enhancing effects.