|Testosterone Plus by HGH.com
The Best Testosterone Supplement on The Market
Testosterone Plus: The Testosterone Booster That Will Increase Your Testosterone Levels
Testosterone is a natural substance in the body. It's a steroid hormone found in mammals that is primarily secreted thru the testicles of males and ovaries of females. There's also some secreted thru adrenal glands.
In men, testosterone plays a major role in developing reproductive tissues and promoting secondary sexual characteristics. It's an essential hormone for your overall health and well-being. As you age, like your HGH levels, your testosterone levels decrease. This is important to note considering all the benefits of testosterone and why people are taking testosterone supplements. Testosterone is known to help in:
- Sexual Reproductive System
- Cognitive and Physical Energy
- Added Muscle
- Regulating Menstrual Cycles in women
- Cancer Prevention (note, there's conflicting studies)
- Sexual Stamina, in both men and women
- Brain health
- and much more!
- Muira Puama (ptychopetalum Olaciodes)(bark)
- Muira Puama is a flowering plant that historically has been used for medical reasons throughout the world. A study done in 1990 showed that 62% percent of people who took this plant showed an increase in sex drive and 51% of all people showed an improved ability to produce an erection.
- Maca (Iepidium meyeniiwalp)(root)
- Maca is a plant native to the high Andes of Peru. Clinical trials have suggested that Maca extracts can improve semen quality and boost libido and testosterone levels.
- LongJack (Eurycoma Longifolia) (Root) 100:1,
- Eurycoma Logifolia (Long Jack) is a flowering plant native to Malaysia. There has been a lot of scientific advancement on Long Jack since the early 2000's. Most parts of the Asian countries consume this plant solely for it's impact on Sexual Stamina. It also has been proven to increase testosterone levels and sperm count in medical lab experiments.
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Ginkgo is a unique species of tree, similar to fossils dating back 270 million years. Ginkgo has many medical uses for treatments for memory enhancement, dementia, and sexual dysfunction.
- Chrysin is a naturally occurring flavone extracted from passion flowers. Chrysin is linked to studies showing increased levels of testosterone and stimulating testosterone production.
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Tribulus Terrestris is a flowering plant native to warm climates throughout the world. The extract is claimed to increase the body's natural testosterone levels, thereby improving male sex drive and performance, as well as added muscle building potential.